Indoor Discount presents you with its Controller pH Guardian Monitor connected - Bluelab
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Controller pH Guardian Monitor connected to Bluelab saves the information related to the pH of the solution to your indoor culture, for a better dosage. The pH level of your solutions nutritional will, therefore, be adjusted without the need for you to intervene directly.
Stay connected and monitor, remotely, in real time and 24h/24h, the information reported by your monitor. Look at these data on your computer, with which you can configure them and use them for any adjustments.
The Controller pH Guardian Monitor connected (which requires the Stick in the USB connector, sold separately), you can find all of the best capacity of absorption by your plants from the nutrient solution.
Technical characteristics :
- Control and automatic monitoring of pH for tanks up to 760 L,
- Locks for the assay to guard against overdose,
- LCD screens are large and backlit with adjustable brightness,
- Menu ergonomic,
- Flash alarm with lock control,
- Calibration push-button simple with on-screen guide,
- Auto resume dosing on restart after power loss,
- Use with Bluelab pH non-diluted + or -,
- A tube of dosage resistant to acids / alkaline of 4m provided,
- PH probe dual-link-replaceable,
- Temperature probe Bluelab separate (for pH ATC),
- Peristaltic pump, replaceable tubes,
- International power supply.
- Flow rate: 10ml/min
Connection features :
- Requires the Stick-on USB connector (sold separately)
- Recording on local and online (Google Docs) information identified,
U - n Internet access is required, by computer or mobile,
- Download online and free the logiciel Bluelab Connect,
- Adjustment of control settings from a local PC, using the software,
- Option to view data and current status remotely via Google Docs™ *