Indoor Discount presents its Fertilizers growth Phase 2 3L - Vaalserberg Garden - New formula
Warning: Last items in stock!
Phase 2 is a fertilizer designed for hydroponic cultivation and growth of plants, with a new formulation and its solution does not contain more urea for best results !
Fertilizer growth Phase 2 is also applicable and recommended for the culture in earth : pour 2 to 5 ml/L of water in your nutrient solution by following the schema of culture download in the "upload"tab.
- Nitrogen (N) total 2.8%, including 1.8% of nitrogen, nitric and 1% ammoniacal nitrogen
- Phosphorous pentoxide (P2O5) 1% soluble in water
- Oxide of potassium (K2O) 3% soluble in water
- Oxide of magnesium (MgO) 0.7 per cent soluble in water
- Sulphur trioxide (SO3) 1,5% soluble in water
- Boron (B) 0.005%
- Copper (Cu) 0.001%
- Iron (Fe) 0.012% chelated by DTPA
- Manganese (Mn) 0.01%
- Molybdenum (Mo) 0.001%
- Zinc (Zn) 0.005%
FERTILIZER FOR NUTRIENT SOLUTION MINERAL NF U 42-004: A DILUTE
Stock Solution, dilute elements, major and minor, and trace elements.
Fertilizer containing micronutrients or trace elements- use only in case of recognized need, not to exceed the prescribed dose. In the case of corrections of the water used with mineral acids or of alkaline-forming items, only use the products referred to and specified in the standards NF U 42-005:1994 and NF U 42-006: 1994 made mandatory. The product may form crystals at low temperature : do not store below 5°C. Product containing a chelating agent: keep away from light.