LED GAVITA PRO 1700E
Indoor Discount presents its product to you: Led Pro 1700E - Growth and flowering - Gavita
Fréquemment achetés ensemble
Led Pro 1700E - Growth and flowering - Gavita
A LED light designed to provide more usable energy for your plants while consuming less energy. The Gavita Pro 1700e LED is a luminaire that provides consistent and energy-efficient results.
Performance and efficiency
Operating at 645 watts with an output of 1700 µmol s-1, this luminaire achieves an impressive efficiency of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt. Eight passively cooled LED bars provide intense light coverage with no fans or moving parts, significantly reducing the number of possible points of failure compared to other fixtures.
Reliable components, including Philips AdvanceDrivers, Samsung white LEDs and dark red LEDs OsramThe new system is designed to improve performance. The Gavita 1700e gently drives the LEDs to optimize the lifetime of the unit and improve spectral output. The 8 passively cooled bars provide full spectrum, wide coverage light for long term growth.
IP66 rated for humidity and UL8800 compliant (IP56 for humidity and CE / CB compliant in the EU) for use in humid environments, enabling versatile placement in growing spaces. Its humidity rating offers complete protection against dust, oil and water, allowing you to mount this light source in low rooms, on vertical supports, on rolling benches or even in tents.
The 8-bar configuration allows you to mount this light source in low rooms, on vertical racks, on rolling benches or even in tents. For maximum uniformity, hang the unit between 60 and 80 cm from the crop.
- Listed CSD
- High efficiency (2.6 μmol s-1 per watt)
- High efficiency for high intensity
- FCC and UL8800 Compliant, IP66 Waterproof
- CE and CB compliant, rated IP56 wetted in Europe
- Top tray LED
- Reduced HVAC requirement (30 to 40% less)
- Full spectrum balanced light output
- Dimmable up to 50% without loss of efficiency when used with LED adapter Gavita E-Series
- The 8-bar configuration allows use in low rooms, on vertical supports, benches and even in tents